Role : Sales Relationship Manager
Reporting to – National Sales Head
Location : Delhi and Mumbai
Company : Leading Wealth Management Company (HO – Mumbai)
Job Type : Full Time – Office working
Salary Range: INR 15 lacs -25 lacs p.a., depending on the selected candidate’s profile
Skills Required :
Experience : 05 to 08 years in the MF, AMC or PMS, AIF, Distribution
Qualification: Graduation / PG (Preferably Sales, Finance, Marketing)
Mandatory NISM Courses:
NISM Series XXI-A: Portfolio Management Services (PMS) Distributors
Roles & Responsibility:
- Increasing Assets under management through relationship building across large IFA’s, National distributors, Banks, and Direct clients.
- Planning, formulating, and implementing promotional strategies at the investor and distributor level to increase market penetration and enhance brand visibility.
- Strengthening the channel reach and providing necessary technical and soft skill training.
- Ensuring seamless operations in the branch while strictly adhering to compliance norms
- Selling of PMS products to HNI clients by providing investment advisory across Banking, Non-banking, Institutional as well as Offshore investors. Maintaining good relationship with intermediaries like SCB, HDFC, MOSL, Kotak Privy, Aditya Birla, IDFC, RBL, Fisdom, Yes Bank, Tata Capital, IndusInd, Edelweiss, etc. Also responsible to onboard, train and get business from IFAs across region.)
- Sales RM will be provided a Sales Support and a Runner at local level