Job Role : Product Associate – RIA (Registered Investment Advisor)
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
CTC Range : INR 6 -12L
Company profile : Our Client is an alpha focused asset management firm managing over ~USD 1 billion in listed Indian equities. Its a professionally run asset manager with highly experienced and able team with endeavor to generate alpha by strict adherence to processes, frameworks and discipline
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Understanding the products and services offered by the asset management firm.
- Daily MIS updating & Weekly MIS updating
- Engaging with partners and Webinars & Query Resolving.
- Rebalancing & Verification Revenue.
- Client Tracking and RIA Regulations.
- Developing product strategies, brochures, and other marketing materials with the internal and external stakeholders to meet customer’s need.
- Maintaining a client master sheet for tracking business growth and for audit purposes.
- Planning product launches, webinars, events with the Marketing and Designing team.
- Preparation of Monthly Communication/Factsheets for the invested clients. Maintain accurate and complete product-related information.
- Assisting Portfolio Managers, with the rebalance process and maintain attribution data of all the portfolios.
- Work with operations, investment, finance, and compliance team to ensure development and delivery of services within allotted timeline.
- Master’s degree or MBA in Finance/Marketing/Business
- NISM X-A, NISM X-B certification
- 1-2 years of work experience in the Product Management or Marketing Department as a Product Associate or a similar role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent business management and people skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively.